Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow Again!

We got snow again yesterday. I decided last night to let the kids play outside in it. Emma has been eager to build a snowman. I’m glad I decided to let them play outside at 8:00 last night, because when I got up at 8:00 this morning all the snow is GONE! That’s the good thing about snow in TX – it doesn’t linger. I remember in Cincinnati when it snowed it would hang around for days or weeks before finally clearing off. But, for those days and weeks we were stuck looking at grey slush everywhere! Not here. If it snows, you must play in it immediately or not at all.

Goober

Emma is all bundled up and ready to go in her new hat and gloves Santa brought her. I have created a monster trained her well. Every time I pull out the camera, she strikes a pose.

Emma Snowball

Isaac My angels

My angels making angels in the snow.

Snow Angles Snowman With Snowman

The snowblob snowman…

No comments: