Friday, April 23, 2010

Upcoming Review for CSN Stores

I am excited to tell you guys about the awesome bookcase I am receiving from CSN stores. While browsing there many websites, I was surprised by the vast number of products you can purchase from the comfort of your own home.  Search for products ranging from children’s furniture to baby supplies to entertainment centers

Sling Book Shelf in Natural

When I saw this bookcase, I knew it would be perfect for our school room.  What a great way to display our themed books.  I even got to personalize it with “Let’s Read!”  Right now, I have three book baskets around the room – one for each kiddo. This bookcase will allow me to consolidate all the books into one central location.  I can’t wait to receive it and share with you what I think! 

No comments: