Monday, September 20, 2010

Where did we stay?

We stayed at Disney’s Pop Century Resort. It’s my favorite value resort at Walt Disney World!

The decor is super cool…Pop Sign

12

Pop Decor The kids love the Hippy Dippy pool, and there’s plenty of seating for the grown ups (and the teens who think they are). It’s shaped like a flower and has flower sprayers around the perimeter.

Hippie Dippie Pool  The Hippy Dippy Pool at Pop Century Resort - Walt Disney World

The Hippy Dippy Pool

Family Time @ Pool

My mom, Logan (my teen), Matt (my hubby),

and Todd (my brother-in-law)

14

My sisters and I – Jessie (and unborn baby Isaiah), Chrissy, and me 11

Isaac (12), Kiersten (10), and Allie (12)

13 Emma and Abbi (both 7)

They have a great food court where we ate breakfast most days and pizza for dinner the first night.

Pizza @ Pop2

Jessica (sister), Me, my mom

Pizza @ Pop

Logan, my Papa, Matt (hubby), Todd (BIL)

1 comment:

Ruthie J. said...

My kids would love this place! Looks like you had a great time.

New follower from blog hop. Please return the favor?

Thanks!

Ruthie Joyce
ruthie.joyce1@gmail.com