Monday, June 14, 2010

Isaac turned 12!!

If you can’t tell, I’m updating the blog as I sort through my pictures. So, I’m kind of updating backwards. Anyway, Isaac turned 12 in April. This year, he decided against a ‘friend’ party. He wanted to have a family dinner (at DQ so he could have a chili cheese coney and chili cheese fries). And, he wanted to use the money we would normally spend on him and the money he received for his bday to purchase a trampoline. So, that is exactly what we did! Here’s my silly boy in action…

Jump bounce Buddies Flip

Note to Isaac: You are such a sweet boy. I love you for your unique sense of humor. I love that you are so sure of yourself. You are you, and you are proud of it. You don’t worry about what anyone else thinks. I love how you look up to Logan, and I love how you are such a good big brother to Emma. I love you! I look forward to seeing what the upcoming year holds for you.

No comments: