Monday, October 25, 2010

Follow Us Monday Morning

 

Photobucket

 Question of the Week: Will you be dressing up for Halloween this year? If not, when were the last time you dressed up, and what did you dress up as?

We celebrate Halloween, but I do not dress up. The last time I dressed up, I was working at a preschool. I dressed up as a pumpkin. Yep, big orange pumpkin costume, striped tights, and pumpkin stem headband. That night, Logan (then 3) and I went to a nearby neighborhood to trick or treat with friends. I got out of the car and walked around to his side to get him out of the car. Can you guess where this is going? Umm…I locked him in the car!! So, the neighbors started to congregate while we all debated how to get him out of the car. Remember, I’m still dressed like a pumpkin!! We finally called the police. We learned that they will not normally unlock a car due to liability, but they will unlock your car if you child is stuck inside happily sucking his thumb while strapped into his car seat!!

No comments: