Monday, October 11, 2010

WDW Day 2 – Magic Kingdom

When we visit Walt Disney World, we spend several days in the Magic Kingdom. There is just so much to see! Here are the highlights from our first full day in the Magic Kingdom:

 DSCF3349 We posed for pictures as we headed into the park for the day. We stop here every year for a photo.

DSCF3363

We visited with our favorite characters! I love this one since it has my Papa and all of his great-grandkids.

DSCF3367

We admired my favorite castle. One day, I want to live here. Think Walt would mind?

DSCF3383

We explored ‘a whole new world’ on our ‘magic carpet ride’. (Emma was so excited every time the camel ‘spit’ on Daddy!)

DSCF3391

Some of our crew got to participate in the Frontierland Hoedown – where they sang ‘Rocky Top’ (appropriately enough they are from TN!).

DSCF3408

We rode Haunted Mansion MANY times. It’s a family favorite. My mom looks forward to it every time she visits WDW. My kids love the ‘hitchhiker’.

DSCF3414

Emma watched the Country Bear Jamboree twice with my mom. The rest of us only had to suffer through it watched it once.

DSCF3420

One magic carpet ride was not enough. So, we went back for more…

DSCF3422

Lots of lovin’ going on in that oh so magical place!

DSCF3431

And, our annual trip to O’Hana…

I was not feeling well during this meal. Therefore, I have no pictures of the beautiful Polynesian Resort. I have no pictures of the fantastic food or the ‘cousins’ who serve it to us. I have no pictures of the kids’ activities. But, I do have this one picture of E and her daddy (who loves having his picture taken – can’t you tell…).

No comments: