Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Book 6 - 52 Books in 52 Weeks

I have tried several times over the past 10 years to read the Harry Potter series. I started reading the first one when Logan was in about the 3rd grade. I tried again when Isaac was about that age. It's just not my style of book. I'm really not a sci-fi/fantasy girl. However, I picked it up again this winter, and decided I was going to finish it no matter what. Know what? I really enjoyed it. It was a fairly quick read. Isaac wants to know if I'll read the whole series. I don't know. I have a whole list of books I want to read in addition to ones I need to read and review. Emma wants to know when I'll read it to her. I don't know that, either. I'm holding off for now, but may read it to her later in the year or over the summer. I will preread anything in this series that I read-aloud to her to make sure they aren't too scary.

No comments: