(Time to schedule all our check ups! Don’t ya love the beginning of the insurance year!)
Emma to a birthday party Email dance team about shoes and prop Finish typing lesson plans Make “heart” pizza for dinner and Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pudding Cake for dessert.
Begin packing up Valentine’s decorations. Drive to Dollar Tree for wreath supplies.
Bling” Emma’s dance shoes and jacket
- Call ortho to schedule appointment for Logan (check up for retainer)
Go pay ticket for expired tags on van!!
Dance class for Emma
- Call eye doctor and order contacts for Logan.
- Mail books for Paper Back Swap
laundry Finish hair bows for Emma’s dance team Pick up gift for Papa
- Send pics to Walmart for Project Life album.
Dance classes for Emma
- Call ortho to schedule appointment for Isaac (to begin phase I treatment)
- Mail Papa’s birthday present
- Call pediatrician to schedule check ups for Isaac and Emma
- Purchase green and white felt and straight pins for a St. Patrick’s day wreath
- Call vet to schedule check up for Macy.
Phone interview for 3D Travel – potential new job (working from home as a Disney travel agent!)
- Isaac’s pottery class
Emma’s first dance competition (Talent on Parade)in Fort Worth
- Possible track meet for Logan in Ft. Worth (if he qualifies)
REST after a long day in Ft. Worth!!
- work on St. Patrick’s Day wreath