Saturday, January 2, 2010

Book Review - The Sweet By and By




What a fabulous read! I have listened to Sara Evans for years as a country music artist. I had never heard of Rachel Hauck until this book. I will definitely be looking for more reads by these authors.

Jade is looking for "real" love. As she works through relationships with her soon-to-be mother-in-law, her fiance, her estranged parents, and a past love, she is surprised when she meets the One who shows her what relationships are really about.

Soon after starting this book, I was captivated. I didn't want to put it down. As a matter of fact, I put away the other book I was reading so I could read this one. The characters come to life in this story of love, honesty, and redemption - from God and the ones we love! The trials the characters faced in this story are so real. This story could easily be about you and me. If you are looking for a quick, light read with a good message be sure to pick this one up!


I received this book from the publisher at no cost with the purpose of providing a review. I am a member of Thomas Nelson's Book Review Blogger program. For more information follow this link: http://brb.thomasnelson.com/.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Sounds like a great book. I'll have to check this one out. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books